I"m just putting this out there, because there have been a series of odd things happening lately.
- Biden catches covid again
- Biden reported getting better
- Biden reported getting worse
- Kamala talks about Joe, while filled with glee.
- Biden is not seen for a while, but is then reported as seen as getting better.
- Video of obviously Deep Fake Biden appears.
- Speaker of the House Pelosi flies Tawain,
There would be some very valuable reasons for the creators of "the show" to put Pelosi into office of President of United States. In the past, every individual that was clearly a "natural born citizen." However, in recent years, it has been a question of debate if the candidate (or even winner) was indeed a natural born citizen:
Obama Kamala Harris Ted Cruz
Donald Trump was the only candidate with enough spine to question the eligibility of some of the candidates. But questioning will not be enough. Who will have the fortitude to file a lawsuit against a candidate born out of the country who's parent was of a different nationality?
It is important that we define "natural born citizen" or the requirements will become more and more lenient, but if a Republican candidate were ever to file suit against an election winner, the screaming of "racist" would be deafening.
Why not let that divisive fight happen between two highly unpopular democrats?