316
Comments (16)
sorted by:
18
Fefifofumdrum 18 points ago +18 / -0

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ—πŸ—

This is masssssssssive if true....

10
G45Colt 10 points ago +10 / -0

Make it so Elon

Expose all the corruption.

9
Suckitreddit 9 points ago +9 / -0

This makes me happy to peel potatoes.

4
PhDinNY 4 points ago +4 / -0

The risk/reward of mashed potatoes has only a slim margin, one way or the other :)

5
needorganization 5 points ago +5 / -0

🍿

I sometimes wonder if Musk knew 10% was going on, but is being redpilled like crazy now.

Then again, he could just be part of the plan all along.

Or maybe even a mix of both.

3
PepeSee 3 points ago +3 / -0

Anyone with a brain would know what was going on, maybe not in the details in terms of exactly how or who was doing it (algorithm specifics vs human moderators, how much direct government (weekly at least, as it turns out) "guidance" etc), but certainly in the obviousness of the results. Election, Covid, vax, etc, all very clear.

Edit: the fact that people are taking the "with a brain" part literally rather than conceptually, and clarifying this aspect, is...interesting.

4
SpaceManBob 4 points ago +4 / -0

Being intelligent and applying that intelligence are two separate things. Plenty of people are simply too apathetic, or too preoccupied with other stuff to give a shit unless it's presented to them on a silver platter.

1
emptychairday 1 point ago +1 / -0

And there lies the problem. Colleges have screwed up how we think.

So while they may have a brain, it's been completely reprogrammed.

1
inspoken 1 point ago +1 / -0

For him to have spent that sort of money, he must have had some negotiations with the white hats. 44b is like 20% of everything he's got. Would you spend 20% of everything YOU have without thinking it through thoroughly and discussing it with all parties that you have a hunch are involved? Of course he knows & is part of the white hats BUT there is also something in it for him too. of course. It's not like he's a saint, he just wants to be on the winning team & have a business success, as well

1
PepeSee 1 point ago +1 / -0

20%...very possibly actually, esp if the remaining 80% was still gynormous.

4
Nehemiah 4 points ago +4 / -0

Can’t wait to see how the Deep State MSM respond to this massive revelation. They cannot stop this from happening and Twitter is no longer their safe haven nor is it their weapon against political opponents.

2
inspoken 2 points ago +2 / -0

and they can't invalidate it, either, after all those years

2
scurfie 2 points ago +2 / -0

Very few if any of the people I met working in IT were conservative. I don't know but I would bet that all the coders in silicon valley knew precisely what was happening and didn't care. At this point, I do trust Musk but it's a long game. He might cave.

2
suleo 2 points ago +2 / -0

"Don't care" is the best outcome actually.

A lot of them ACTIVELY, KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY committed treason. Among other things.

Code doesn't write itself.

2
Make_It_So 2 points ago +2 / -0

Oh look; another major announcement.

2
Themis595 2 points ago +2 / -0

1A violation.

Who will go to jail for this?