The International Criminal Court is an intergovernmental organization and international tribunal that sits in The Hague, Netherlands. The ICC is the first and only permanent international court with jurisdiction to prosecute individuals for the international crimes of genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes and the crime of aggression. It is intended to complement existing national judicial systems, and it may, therefore, exercise its jurisdiction only when national courts are unwilling or unable to prosecute criminals
Criminal charges filed:
In a stunning 46-page legal filing to the International Criminal Court on December 6, an intrepid attorney and seven applicants accused Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak, Melinda Gates, William Gates III, and twelve others of numerous violations of the Nuremberg Code. These included various crimes against humanity and war crimes as defined by the Rome Statutes, Articles 6, 7, 8, 15, 21, and 53.
Besides the four kingpins, twelve others were named, including the CEOs of the leading vaccine corporations and the health leaders held accountable for the United Kingdom.
- Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer
- Stephane Bancel, CEO of AstraZeneca
- Pascal Soriot, CEO of Moderna
- Alex Gorsky, CEO of Johnson and Johnson
- Tedros Adhanhom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the WHO
- Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister
- Christopher Whitty, UK Chief Medical Adviser
- Matthew Hancock, former UK Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
- Sajid Javid, current UK Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
- June Raine, UK Chief Executive of Medicines and Healthcare products
- Dr. Ravid Shah, President of the Rockefeller Foundation
- Klaus Schwab, President of the World Economic Forum
Dr. Ravid Shah, having worked for the Gates Foundation since 2001, was named a World Economic Forum “Young Global Leader” in 2007. He now presides over the Rockefeller Foundation, a group funding ID2020 along with the Gates Foundation.