1
valley-lily 1 point ago +1 / -0

It's to increase the baby sacrifice. Prostitutes have tons of sex, more likely to get pregnant, can't work if pregnant, therefore they "dispose" of the evidence.

9
valley-lily 9 points ago +9 / -0

And pro-abortie women want us unarmed. There was an article in our local paper about the local feminazis bawling their eyes out over the inability to kill their unborn children, and one of them said "I have less rights than a gun! Why are guns necessary but not abortions?" This video proves why guns are more necessary. Guns save innocent lives, abortions always kill innocent lives.

3
valley-lily 3 points ago +3 / -0

Tell me about it. Had to get an oil change on my car. Two years ago it was $30.50, now it's $55.02. It's the exact same oil, same amount, same people working on it, same time to fix it, yet the price jumped by nearly 100%

2
valley-lily 2 points ago +2 / -0

I saw one while driving to get groceries. Pretty paltry turn out, honestly, but it was hilarious the signs the were holding, one which said "pussy power." I wanted to shout out the window "how infrequently do you clean it?" but I didn't want them to photograph my car or plate so I kept driving. After 20 minutes in the grocery store I drove past them again and after ONLY 20 minutes there were now only 6 people standing around. Wow. Losers couldn't even stand outside for that long.

10
valley-lily 10 points ago +10 / -0

The green answer was the correct one.

2
valley-lily 2 points ago +2 / -0

We are, except no one listens to us because we're the "radical Catholics" for following the Church's ancient teachings, for being traditional. All Catholics after 1962 who push any modernism or progressivism are not Catholics or Christians at all, but communist infiltrators.

12
valley-lily 12 points ago +12 / -0

Yes, I believe it was December 2020, because I started following Q right around Christmas of 2020 meaning that I missed the last Q post which made me kind of upset at the time. IF these Q posts are real (I'm having serious doubts) then these would be the first real-time Q posts I've ever seen.

1
valley-lily 1 point ago +1 / -0

It is, but to them it's not considered "surgery" where they cut open the mother's womb to kill the baby.

4
valley-lily 4 points ago +4 / -0

Pretty sure they don't do those anyway. They don't do major surgery, they're not licensed in any way, nor do they have staff to perform those. It's just like their claim that they perform mammograms, even though not a single PP has a mammogram machine.

3
valley-lily 3 points ago +3 / -0

IF this is a real person, wow, what waste of time and effort he was. Also, 18 and doesn't have a license yet? I was taking driving lessons at 15 and got my license immediately at 16 because I wanted freedom, what's this idiot's excuse? I refuse to believe that a based conservative parent would be like "you're not ready yet so we're going to coddle you a bit longer." My own conservative parents always encouraged me to get my license and would teach me during their free time. No way would these parents not be at least somewhat similar. Conservative parents believe in their kids having responsibility and driving is one of those.

1
valley-lily 1 point ago +1 / -0

They're worried about where their supply of adrenochrome and baby livers will come from now.

2
valley-lily 2 points ago +2 / -0

What she's screaming about is not abortion, but her choice to choose between a Big Mac or a Whopper. Clearly she chose both...

3
valley-lily 3 points ago +3 / -0

She has 2 KIDS and she STILL doesn't see them as human! Probably not even that toddler she's holding, either. They're just props to her. In a few years she'll be pushing them to be gay and trans, they're just living dolls for her.

2
valley-lily 2 points ago +2 / -0

Not if you have the web extension that shows the dislikes. Even if you can't see them, they're still there. Give it a dislike anyway.

7
valley-lily 7 points ago +7 / -0

It wasn't God that killed His Son, it was the weight of all our sins that led to Jesus being sacrificed for us. That includes all sins in the past, all sins of Jesus' time, and all sins yet to happen in the future, which most definitely included abortion. So, honey, Jesus died for your stupid sins too. Ungrateful welp.

6
valley-lily 6 points ago +6 / -0

Doctors are always pressuring women to get abortions for even the most minute of "problems."

Before I was born, my mom's doctor told her that because she was having a baby past 40 there "could be a 3% chance that something will be genetically or physically wrong with the baby" so they offered abortion as a "remedy." My mom knew that I would be her last child so she said, "Oh, well then that means there's a 97% chance that there's nothing wrong with the baby! No thanks, I'm keeping it."

It's honestly disgusting that the doctor thought because there "might" be a 3% chance of some sort of defect that abortion would have been the "right" choice. I was born with no defects or disabilities. I was perfectly healthy. I swear it's like doctors are paid extra to push abortions.

2
valley-lily 2 points ago +2 / -0

Is there any way for Conservative politicians in CA (few as they are) to fight against this?

6
valley-lily 6 points ago +6 / -0

Fine, as long as baby killing is done and gone. If these idiots want to end their genetic lines with themselves, fine, just don't kill tiny babies.

5
valley-lily 5 points ago +5 / -0

And there's a big giant ring on her left hand ring finger. Somebody WANTED to marry that?? And he's OKAY with her doing this with HIS child??

1
valley-lily 1 point ago +1 / -0

Never seen so much cellulite in all my life...

view more: Next ›